DONATE TO JOSEPH & MARY’S HOME
Your financial and in-kind gifts to Joseph & Mary’s Home heal lives!
Your contribution of any amount to Joseph & Mary’s Home will help to provide safe shelter, nourishing meals, nursing care, transportation to medical appointments, and a wide range of social services tailored to the unique needs of each resident. For more information on making a charitable gift, please contact Development Director Erin Gay Miyoshi at 216.897.9201 or [email protected].
Joseph & Mary’s Home
2412 Community College Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Tax ID Number: 34-1901676
Your gifts make a lasting impact on the vulnerable, sick community members experiencing homelessness that come to Joseph’s Home for healing. Please also consider making a contribution through the following:
- Donor-Advised Funds: Recommend a gift to Joseph & Mary’s Home through your donor advised fund using the following information:
- Our Federal Identification Number (EIN): 34-1901676
- Our Mailing Address: 2412 Community College Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Retirement Assets: Over 70 1/2? You may be able to satisfy your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) by gifting the amount directly to Joseph & Mary’s Home with no negative tax consequences.
- Planned Gift: Making Joseph & Mary’s Home a beneficiary of your will, trust, or other legacy plan is a thoughtful way to provide life-transforming care for future residents and leave an inspiring philanthropic legacy.
- Stocks: If you are interested in donating stocks, please contact Development Director Erin Gay Miyoshi at 216.987.9201 or [email protected].